Do you have Quickbooks Enterprise that you simply recently bought from the official site of Intuit, but now you’re thinking Quickbooks pro or Premier version will fit your company requirements better? Now you would like to convert Quickbooks Enterprise to Pro but don’t know-how. you’re within the right place where you discover all the questions associated with the conversion process of Quickbooks enterprise to pro or premiere.
In this post, we’ll discuss the conversion procedure during a step-by-step guide where you would like to convert the info from Quickbooks enterprise to QB Pro or Premier. So, let’s get to the next paragraph to explore further information about this post. But before initiating the method to convert Quickbooks Enterprise to Pro or Premier, you would like to understand what these versions are all about? The features and the difference between both versions?
Difference Between QuickBooks Enterprise and Quickbooks Pro
Now that you simply are willing to convert Quickbooks enterprise file to pro, you want to have knowledge about what both versions of the software are? and therefore the way they both are different from each other? But before hopping to the difference and the conversion process, you’ve got to require a little tour to Quickbooks accounting software to refresh your knowledge about the software again. Let’s start.
Quickbooks is that the most powerful accounting software that handles all the arduous tasks of accounting and bookkeeping. Intuit has developed and markets this software for each small and medium-sized company around the world. Through its rich features and marvelous capacity of completing tasks in a full-proof error-free manner, makes it more user-friendly than other accounting software. you’ll even access the software from anywhere and anytime as this software is meant on a cloud-based interface. you only need an honest internet connection to access the Quickbooks company file and you’re good to travel. This ultimate software is additionally available on mobile because it is meant as mobile-responsive.
If we talked about the versions that Quickbooks offers to its users are:
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Self-Employed
- Quickbooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- Quickbooks for Mac
Intuit avail these versions for QB users on the official website of Intuit. All the QB users are suggested to download Quickbooks and install it on your system for a better experience in business accounting and bookkeeping. Quickbooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise are for those that have an interest in Quickbooks desktop products. All three versions are presumably equal in functionality and but different in with and capacity.
Whereas, Quickbooks enterprise is one of the foremost expensive desktop products that Quickbooks offers for large and quickly growing businesses that need the foremost functionality from their accounting software.
On the other hand, Quickbooks Pro is that the essential and easy version of Quickbooks desktop products that’s enough for small-scale businesses which have few simultaneous users.
Why Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to Pro?
If a user purchased a version of Quickbooks enterprise at an earlier stage for a few years and now he/she wants to switch to Quickbooks Pro or Premier. We should probably say that when a user wants to convert the QuickBooks Enterprise file to Pro then the user must have obvious reasons.
- If you employ a business that has but 14,500 items like products, vendors, or customers, you’d wish to convert Quickbooks enterprise to Pro software.
- In comparison to Pro, Quickbooks Enterprise is far costlier
- Pro or premier versions of Quickbooks provide equal benefits and advantages to all the QB users as Quickbooks enterprise.
As the above paragraph gives you a reason to import your data from Quickbooks enterprise to Quickbooks Pro or Premier. This whole conversion process goes to be processed under Quickbooks online. We are becoming to use Quickbooks Online (QBO) to import the Quickbooks Enterprise data to the Quickbooks Pro. QBO is going to be a pass-through conversion tool that helps the QB user to ease the transfer of the data from QBES to QB Pro. But, before hopping to the conversion step, you’d wish to accomplish some tasks that are essential for the importing process.
Some Essential Tasks to Comlepete Before Conversion
Make sure the Quickbooks company file must be under 3,50,000 targets, if it’s over the limit then, you need to trim the Quickbooks windows file for import.
- Create a Quickbooks online free trial account at qbo.intuit.com
- Use admin credentials to log into Quickbooks
- Create a backup of your QB company file.
- Make sure to use Internet Explorer to run QuickBooks.
- You are only allowed to transfer data within the first 60 days of the Quickbooks Online company start date.
Note:- If you fulfilled all the instructions as defined above, then there’s a chance that the Quickbooks desktop file will replace the entire QB online file and overwrite any existing information.
Step to Avoid Unwelcome Error While Performing the Procedure to Convert Quickbooks Enterprise to Pro
- First, the user possesses to pon the online Explorer
- Now press ALT+T keys together to open the Tool Menu
- After that, select the online option from the lowest then navigate to the Security option.
- In the Security tab, uncheck the box beside the Enable Protected Mode option.
- After unchecking the box, stay on the same page and attend the sites option there
- Now, add https://qbo.intuit.com and https://lvdc.qbo.intuit.com to the Trusted Sites option, then click on the Close button.
- After that, click on the Zone option alongside the online option which is seen as a Globe on the security tab.
- Drag the slider to Low or medium-level on Security Level.
- Now, after the above steps, click on the Apply button then OK
- Finally, you’d wish to shut the online Explorer and re-open it, then initiate the convert QuickBooks enterprise to pro or premier procedure through Quickbooks online.
How To Convert Quickbooks Enterprise To Quickbooks Online Before Converting to Pro or Premier?
- Firstly, subscribe to Quickbooks online.
- Make a file of Quickbooks files onto the local Computer. then, restore the pc file to form a second copy and use the second copy within the conversion process, so if anything goes wrong the primary file goes to be safe.
- Now, open the QB enterprise on the system and open the Products information tab by pressing the Ctrl + 1 key together.
- After opening the merchandise info tab, press the Ctrl + B followed by Ctrl +q keys one after another.
- Now, close the merchandise info window by clicking on the oK button
- A pop-up window will automatically come au courant the screen, if not then repeat the second point once more.
- In the pop-up window, you need to type within the QB online login credentials
- Now, click on the Agree button for the terms and conditions then click on the submit button.
- In the next step, you’ve to choose an organization that you simply would really like to import the data.
Note: If the company file is simply overlarge to import then you will only see options for importing lists and balances.
Once the above steps completed precisely as direct, you will see you successfully import the data from QB enterprise to QB Pro.
Now, your Quickbooks Enterprise data is converted into Quickbooks online. It’s time to import the data to Quickbooks Pro or Premier from Quickbooks Online.
How to Import Data from QuickBooks Enterprise to Quickbooks Pro or Premier Thorugh Quickbooks Online?
Like the above method, transfer all of your QB enterprise data to Quickbooks online. When your file gets acknowledged and starts running on QB online. you’ll use Internet Explorer to import the QB online file into the backup for the desktop. you simply got to change the URL to http://qbo.intuit.com/app/exportqbodatatoqbdt within the browser window. To do so, you’ve to follow the below-given instructions:
- First, you’ve to make sure ActiveX Controls are installed, and for that click on the Continue option.
- Now, select the All Financial Data option there to import your entire file. you’ll either choose the All financial data without transactions option to start fresh, which may bring over balances but not the history. you will always invite your old QB Enterprises file if needed.
- Once the file has been exported, the next step is that the conversion.
- Now, Open QDesktop on the screen where you’ve to pick an organization file to open.
- In QB Online, you’ve to click on the convert button to import the file from QB Online to Quickbooks Pro.
- Once the above steps are completed, don’t forget to cancel the QBO trial subscription that came au courant the screen.
- Once the conversion process is completed, you’ve set the browser to its default setting by following these steps:
- Go to the Internet Explorer, then press and hold the ALT+T key together to open the Tools Menu. From here you’ve to navigate to Internet Options at the lowest of the window, and then, you’ve to select the Security tab at the very best of the screen.
- Now select the Reset all zones to default level and click on thereon, then click Apply, then press the OK, and eventually close the online Explorer.
Now you successfully convert QuickBooks enterprise to pro software. Congratulations! you almost certainly did it on your own with help of this post.
Hopefully, the above paragraph within the post will assist you to satisfy the method to convert Quickbooks Enterprise to Quickbooks pro, and you already import the info. This post will assist you to import each and every undeniable fact that you simply would really like for the conversion of the info between QBEP and QB Pro. During this post, we’ll use QuickBooks Online as a radical path to import the data.
You can also contact the QuickBooks customer care supports in case you are failed to convert the Quickbooks Enterprise to Quickbooks Pro. They’re always ready to assist you as they’re available 24X7. you’ll call them on a toll-free number from around the world. They work worldwide to help QB users.