Component Repair Tool QuickBooks is one of the useful tools that help users to resolve issues while using QuickBooks.
QuickBooks is extremely useful accounting software that helps users to manage their financial data and track the transaction. The software assists to stay all the records at the tip of the finger. However, with great features, the appliance comes with certain errors that restrict the user from using the appliance completely.
If you’re also facing a number of problems then don’t worry, the developer of the QuickBooks desktop has also provided the answer to the error. The parent company of the software, Intuit also offers a few tools that help the user to resolve the errors of the QuickBooks Desktop. QuickBooks Component repair tool is one such tool that you simply can use to unravel the difficulty in your PC. The component is often utilized in some basic Microsoft components like Microsoft Visual, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft MSXML, and Framework to repair many problems like QuickBooks Desktop install errors.
Before directly that specialize in the solutions, allow us to first understand the tool more in-depth and its various usages.
What is a QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
Before using the component repair tool QuickBooks, the user must understand the software. it’s a tool that helps resolve common installation errors. The developers designed the tool to repair the problems during the usage of .NET framework and another component of windows. This tool doesn’t require any additional configuration and it can easily scan the QuickBooks component. Below may be a list of the errors that you simply can resolve by using the component repair tool.
- Error code 1935
- QuickBooks Error code 1603
- Error code 1402
- Error code 1904
- QuickBooks desktop installation errors
- Microsoft components related bugs
- Microsoft.NET Framework
- Microsoft MSXML
Users can download the tool without spending a penny. The tool is extremely cost-effective and helps the user to simply resolve the difficulty that they’re facing. So read the entire article to the top to find out about the component repair tool thoroughly.
How To Download the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
Now since we all know the importance and therefore the necessity of the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool, it’s time to download it. As we’ve discussed that no additional setup is required to download the software. Hence follow the straightforward steps below to download the tool.
- Close all the running programs, and then download the tool.
- After that, download the QuickBooks component repair tool setup file. Visit the official website of Intuit for the QuickBooks component repair tool to download.
- Click on the downloaded file then perform the displayed instructions to finish the method.
- The final step is to reboot the system then attempt to run the tool.
How to Use the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool?
After the successful downloading of the component repair tool, now it’s time to use it for resolving the matter.
- The first and most vital step of the component repair tool is to reboot the system after downloading the tool and before running it on your computer.
- Then, close the programs.
- The next step is to put in the QuickBooks Component repair tool. If not downloaded then download the tool first by following the above-given steps.
- The user can then use the software to detect the difficulty from the system then solve it.
- After solving it, you’ll now reboot the PC.
Resolve the QuickBooks Install Errors Using the Tool
QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool is a tremendous tool that helps users to repair the QuickBooks Component Repair Tool. However, sometimes the tool could resolve the matter that’s associated with Microsoft components. There are a couple of methods that are wont to solve the matter, they are:
- Rebuild the .NET Framework.
- Reconstruct the Microsoft MSXML manually.
In the steps below we’ll discuss the methods intimately. Hence stick with us and skim the entire article thoroughly.
Step 1: Fixing .NET Framework Errors
With the utilization of the .NET Framework, the QuickBooks Desktop is employed to attach the info with the software. The tool is developed by Microsoft. The user might experience Error 1603, Error 1904, Error 1903, and Error 1722 if the component is corrupted. Follow the given steps to repair the component.
- To initiate the step you initially got to have the Component repair tool. If you’ve not already downloaded it, then download then install the QuickBooks Component repair tool.
- Save the file on the local desktop.
- Before using the tool make sure to close all the running programs.
- After that, double-click on the downloaded file QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe.
- After completing the detection process, the user must restart the device.
- If you’re still experiencing the error even after successful installation of Microsoft.NET Framework.
- Press the Windows button from your keyboard.
- In the search bar, enter Windows Update.
- Now check if the Updates are working properly.
Step 2: Reconstructing Microsoft MSXML
The QuickBooks installation process generally doesn’t work when detecting a damaged Microsoft MSXML component. To resolve the difficulty follow the steps below:
- The user must register the MSXML.dll file to start out the method.
- Once the registration completes, the user is required to uninstall the MSXML 6.0.
- Reinstall the tool.
- Following the above steps, uninstall MSXML 6.0 Service Pack 1 then again reinstall it.
- After that, attempt to repair the damaged MSXML 6.0 file with the assistance of the QuickBooks Component repair tool.
Step 3: Download Windows Update
Users could be facing difficulty thanks to the outdated version of Windows which doesn’t support QuickBooks. The older version can cause errors like .NET, C++, MSXML, etc. If you’re also using an older version of Windows then follow the steps below to download the newest error.
- Press the Windows button on your keyboard then type “Windows” on the search bar.
- After updating the Windows, go to restart or reboot the pc for better performance.
- Now initiate the Installation of the QuickBooks software or QuickBooks component repair tool Windows.
- Check if you’re still facing any quiet errors.
QuickBooks is one of the favored accounting software, but it’s not free from errors. We’ve discussed all the possible methods to resolve the installation procedure using the Component Repair tool QuickBooks. However, it’s recommended to consult IT experts or QuickBooks professionals.
If none of the above methods helped you to unravel the difficulty then contact the customer service of QuickBooks. you’ll access the helpline number for twenty-four hours seven days. Hopefully, this text was informative for you.