QuickBooks is one of the most popular software that helps the user to manage their business easily. The application allows tracking the transactional data and keeps all information at reach. The owners of small and big businesses use QuickBooks to effortlessly tackle and save their important information. However, just like any other software, QuickBooks also has many issues that have decreased users’ satisfaction. One of such errors is QuickBooks Error 6000 80.
If you are dealing with the same issue QuickBooks Error 6000 80, then read the whole article till the end. We will discuss all the possible reasons that have triggered the issue and talk about various ways to resolve the problem.
What is QuickBooks Error 6000 80?
Most users experience the QuickBooks error 6000 80 while opening the company file. The issue generally arises due to some technical error. The problem also appears while installing any software. QuickBooks Error 6000 80 restricts the workflow of the user.
Error Name: QuickBooks Error Code 6000 80
Error Description: Error 6000 80. QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Developer: Intuit Inc.
Applies to: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
What Triggered QuickBooks 6000 80?
There are many causes behind the occurrence of the error 6000 80 QuickBooks. We will discuss all the possible factors that have triggered the issue.
- It is possible that the user is using the QuickBooks software in more than one system.
- The issue could have arisen due to the damaged or corrupted data file of QuickBooks.
- The enabling of the communication might trigger the QuickBooks error 6000 80.
- Due to slow connection the user sometimes faces the problem of QuickBooks error code 6000 80.
- It is also possible that QuickBooks is not able to communicate with the internet.
Resolve the QuickBooks Error 6000 80
Solution 1: Try to Use QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool to Resolve the Data Damaged File
It is the first solution on the list. The QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool helps the user to fix a variety of QuickBooks-related issues including the errors in the 6000 series. So follow the steps below to remove the problem from your system.
- Download the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tools on your device and so run the computer code as body mode.
- After successfully downloading and putting in the tool, scan the QuickBooks company in order to seek out QuickBooks error 6000 eighty or the other issue.
- In case, the tool finds out the corrupted QuickBooks Company file. you have got two ways to resolve it:
- You can recover the broken or lost information of the QuickBooks company file by with the help of QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery (ADR)
- However, do remember that you just will recover solely the file before the occurrence of QuickBooks error code 6000 80.
- If you have got an identical error then there are probabilities that it’s done some severe harm.
- If you receive the message “No drawback detected in QuickBooks Company file” however still expertise QuickBooks error 6000 eighty, then don’t panic, we’ve got many a lot of resolution in our bucket. The strategies will certainly assist you to resolve the matter.
Solution 2: Fix the Error with the help of QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic tool is another tool that is very useful while resolving the issue from the PC.
- First of all, transfer the tool QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool from the web or from the official web site of Quickbooks.
- After downloading the tool, currently settle for all the Terms and Conditions of the application to with success install the tool on your device.
- Now, follow the Installation Wizard instruction and use the tool easily.
- Apply the tool on the file that may have the problem. If the folder or file is gap, check for the green color check mark box beside it. The checkmark indicates that the file is totally fine and it doesn’t have any issues like QuickBooks error 6000 80 or QuickBooks 6000 series errors.
- Now once more attempt to open the QuickBooks company file, if you’re still facing the matter, then please strive for our next methodology.
Solution 3: Fix the Issue QuickBooks File Doctor
If the above method did not work for you then do not panic, we still have two solutions in our bucket. And we are hopeful that you will be able to fix the error.
- Download the QuickBooks Data Diagnostic Tool and run it as body mode.
- Use the tool to verify any corrupted folder.
- To recover the broken file, use QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery (ADR).
- After that fix the broken data with the help of distinctive tools to repair the corrupted company file of QuickBooks.
- If the previous steps offer you the message of “No drawback detected in QuickBooks Company File” and check out to use an alternative answer to resolve the matter.
Solution 4: Copy File to the Local Drive
Try to make a copy of the file that is saved before the arising of the QuickBooks error 6000 80. Follow the steps very carefully.
- Look for the backup file ( .qbb file extension) that was taken simply each day before the appearance of the QuickBooks error code 6000 80.
- Now copy the extension file for any process.
- Try to restore the backup file and move it into a separate folder in Local Drive.
- Again copy the file to the first file location. And write the present file. You’ll be able to conjointly copy the file somewhere you have saved it before.
- Now try and open the corporate file and check if you’re still experiencing the error or not.
Along with the fourth solution we have come to the end of the article. We are hoping that the blog was helpful for you. In case you are still getting the error then we would recommend you to directly contact the customer service of the software. You can access the helpline number from the official website of Intuit QuickBooks. The support team is available 24X7. If you found the article informative then share it with your friends and teammates also check out other QuickBooks-related articles on our website.